Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vladimir84
Helper V
Helper V

Make member admin - Office 365 Groups Send HTTP request

Hello,

Kindly provide an example how is this flow to be constructed to assign a member as an admin of the group.
Do not send me to Graph website to figure it out by myself by trial and error - this is a paid product and the question is, simply, how is to be used without wasting my business hours.

vladimir84_0-1650707892704.png

3 REPLIES 3
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hello @vladimir84,

the fact the Power Automate is a paid product doesn't mean that you don't need to learn it.  Just IMHO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Its a paid product, but this is a volunteer support forum. So you are asking us to waste our business hours because you don't want to try to learn something for yourself.  Here's a walkthrough on how to remove a group owner.  Adding one uses the same steps and syntax, but with a POST action instead of a DELETE.

How to remove Office 365 group owner with Power Automate (tomriha.com)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

I like how when you buy a Windows operating system, they send a Microsoft employee right to your house to walk you through each and every step of Windows, and how to use it in every scenario you might face, because it is a paid product. Such a great feature.

Wait ... they don't do that?! 😮 What a world we live in.

+1 to @Pstork1 's "So you are asking us to waste our business hours because you don't want to try to learn something for yourself. "

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,118)