cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Making feed from Twitter to Teams / Apply to each broken logic

I extract several elements from the 'body' element of Twitter for this post. When I do this Flow automatically makes an 'apply to each' box for the body element. This works fine. But when I try to get one of the media source objects, Flow makes a double/second 'apply to each' box, and the flow fails. I don't understand the logic of this, and I can't understand why it creates these non-functional double layers?

Second, my flow only catches a few random tweets, and I'm unable to get my entire feed into Teams - how can I solve this? The Teams app is no good - you can only follow a limited number of accounts, and you cant filter in a good way.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Making feed from Twitter to Teams / Apply to each broken logic

Please familiarize yourself with the documentation for the Twitter connector, specifically the limits and restrictions:

LIMITS

The following are some of the limits and restrictions:

1. Maximum number of connections per user: 2
  2. API call rate limit for POST operation: 12 per hour
  3. API call rate limit for other operations: 600 per hour
  4. Frequency of trigger polls: 1 hour
  5. Maximum size of image upload: 5 MB
  6. Maximum size of video upload: 15 MB
  7. Maximum number of search results: 100
  8. Maximum number of new tweets tracked within one polling interval: 5

Restrictions of Twitter API

1. Search API searches against a sampling of recent Tweets published in the past 7 days
  2. Standard search API is focused on relevance and not completeness. This means that some Tweets and users may be missing from search results

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Please familiarize yourself with the documentation for the Twitter connector, specifically the limits and restrictions:

LIMITS

The following are some of the limits and restrictions:

1. Maximum number of connections per user: 2
  2. API call rate limit for POST operation: 12 per hour
  3. API call rate limit for other operations: 600 per hour
  4. Frequency of trigger polls: 1 hour
  5. Maximum size of image upload: 5 MB
  6. Maximum size of video upload: 15 MB
  7. Maximum number of search results: 100
  8. Maximum number of new tweets tracked within one polling interval: 5

Restrictions of Twitter API

1. Search API searches against a sampling of recent Tweets published in the past 7 days
  2. Standard search API is focused on relevance and not completeness. This means that some Tweets and users may be missing from search results

If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you. Also, for the best results, you may want to review How to write a good forum post.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (786)