I'm trying to make a flow that updates an outlook event when a corresponding event in sharepoint calendar is edited (I have a flow that creates the outlook event when it is created in sharepoint). The flow, however, keeps failing saying that the ID is malformed. If anyone could shed some light on how to fix, that would be great.
This is my flow to create the event. The Id given, 'Task finder', is just a collum I made that consists of the project name followed by the task title, just to be sure each one was unique.
And this is the modify flow
I tried a hardcode Id but still no luck unfortunately. I found a couple of other threads with the same error and it sounds like it's an internal error. Thanks for all your help @abm
I have seen the same issues from other threads, and I have reported this issue from my side.
The similar threads are:
Thanks for your feedback about this issue.
Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.
Continue your learning in our online communities.
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!