cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DLeopold

Manager's Manager Escalation Emails

Hello,

I'm building a multiple reminder email flow, but part of it is not doing what I need it to do. I originally had "Condition 3" separate from "Condition 4," but I received multiple errors for Condition 4 and it did not work. When I included Condition 4 right after Condition 3, it started working. Condition 3 sends an email to the person and their manager after being late for 30 days. Condition 4 is sending an email to the person late after 45 days, along with their manager's manager. I tried to include their manager as well, but the email won't include them for some reason. I've tested this exact flow by itself without multiple steps, and it worked with emailing the manager and their manager's manager on the same email. Any ideas how to get the flow to send it to both manager and manager's manager on the 45 day late notice?

Escalation Email.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DLeopold ,

Firstly, your flow has run into the if no branch of the condition, please check from your condition and make sure the flow would run into the if Yes branch of the condition.

Secondly, please make the ";" would behind the email address in the To field in the send email action.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DLeopold ,

Please refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Best regards,

Alice       

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I tried this, and I got a fail error message:

Test2.jpgTest1.jpg

Hi @DLeopold ,

Firstly, your flow has run into the if no branch of the condition, please check from your condition and make sure the flow would run into the if Yes branch of the condition.

Secondly, please make the ";" would behind the email address in the To field in the send email action.

Best regards,

Alice       

View solution in original post

Hello, unfortunately I'm still getting errors for both conditions 3 and condition 4. I had to remove the suggestions to get it to work again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (965)