cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Mandatory comments at time of approval and changing the timezone

Hi Team,

Please could you help me with the questions below?

1. Is there a way to make comments mandatory at the time of approval?

2. How can I change the timezone of my flow? The approvals are happening with the Indian time and I'm from Brazil.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @condado ,

For the first question, there is no any way to make the comments mandatory for the approval currently.

For the second question, you could convert your local time to the UTC time firstly, then you could add a Delay until action before the approval action.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Helper III
Helper III

You could use convert time zone action to convert the time zone.

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @condado ,

For the first question, there is no any way to make the comments mandatory for the approval currently.

For the second question, you could convert your local time to the UTC time firstly, then you could add a Delay until action before the approval action.

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Alice,

Thank you for your support.

About the time convertion, please could you inform on wich moment should I have to include the trigger?

In addition, follow below my flow:

Anotação 2020-07-28 015807.jpg

Hi @condado ,

You couldn't set the trigger time since your trigger would only run when an item is created.

Best Regards,

Alice

Ok, thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (8,138)