cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlinton

Microsoft Flow Campaign Response (Dynamics 365)

Hey all, 

I have a flow setup that listens for HTTP request form our web form (Ninja Forms). The goal is to create a campaign response when the form is filled out on the website and submitted. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the Campaign Response flow to recognize the parent campaign name/ID.

I have the flow post data to Microsoft Teams so that I can confirm it's making it through the JSON part Ok. I'm stuck. Has anyone used this before? 

Note: I just figured out that there are two versions of this module, but I'm getting the same response for both. I have tried using the campaign name and campaign code but both give the same error.

I feel like I need a different ID for the parent campaign, but I'm not sure what that would be. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

pastedimage1578844043215v1.png-640x480.pngpastedimage1578844079379v2.png-640x480.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mlinton,

The Two actions both have a function that creates a new record in Dynamic 365. 

The error may be caused by the Email field, please check the email validation. You can create a Compose action before the Post a message action to put in "email" to check the output of this dynamic content.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v_k_s

Hi @mlinton

Passing Campaign name or campaign code didn't work for me either, it works when you pass the Campaign guid in Parent Campaign field, or you can use Get Record to get the campaign for campaign name/code and then use campaign guid.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
User Groups Public Preview

Join us for our User Group Public Preview!

Power Automate User Groups are coming! Make sure you’re among the first to know when user groups go live for public preview.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (51,087)