cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ggalindo
Helper I
Helper I

Microsoft Flow and Forms - Invalid connection

Microsoft Flow and Forms - Invalid connection I am having a big problem trying to connect Microsoft Flow and Forms. For the last three days, I have been working on a flow to record Forms responses in SharePoint. Every time I try to connect to Forms, it gives me the following message "invalid connection." I have an E5 license which comes with Forms; in the past, I have never had this type of problem. Can someone tell me whether this is related to not having Forms Pro? I have tried all the different browsers are as well.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ggalindo ,

Have your problem been solved now?

If yes, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

No @ggalindo  is not related to licence but could be a temporary error, please rey again and I suggest you to delete all conections you have an re-created again. If not please consider to onpen a microsoft support case.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@ChristianAbata I have deleted the connection about 20 times, and every time I complete the reconnection still the same issue. Thank you for the suggestion I'll open a support case with Microsoft. 

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ggalindo ,

Have you take a try to create new connection to the Microsoft forms connector?

Best regards,

Alice   

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ggalindo ,

Have your problem been solved now?

If yes, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,423)