cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Forms New repsonse- send an email- power automation

Hi there

I'm doing my first ever flow (i think that's right). When someone completes a new response to a Form it sends an email to a specific group of people. I think i know how to do this but after i have selected my form, the dynamic connections doesn't show all the individual questions. Therefore i cannot generate the desired email.

thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

hi @NickwBurke  please follow this example.

forms.PNG

see you need to add get response details to see the questions in dynamic content

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

hi @NickwBurke  please follow this example.

forms.PNG

see you need to add get response details to see the questions in dynamic content

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NickwBurke ,

@ChristianAbata  is correct, you could refer to the screenshot provided by @ChristianAbata , please take a try and reply here if you have any problem.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (11,121)