cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taras
Regular Visitor

Microsoft Forms Pro - selecting a survey

Hi everyone, I am trying out the new Forms Pro connector.  For the 'Survey' element, I'd like it to choose a different survey based on a variable.  However, I'm not sure how to do this:

survey.png

I can pick a survey from the list, but it's not just plain text - it has data behind it.  If I select "Customer engagement survey" then copy the text, it reveals:

{"source":"la-draft-clipboard","value":[{"tokenKey":"5F82F1A0-xxxx-4D7B-85DD-xxxxxCA5849","type":"enum","tokenExpression":"Customer engagement survey","token":{"title":"Customer engagement survey"}}]}

Ideally I'd like to be able to specify which survey a client receives based on who they are (which the workflow already knows).  Is this possible or am I trying too much with a product still in Preview?

2 REPLIES 2
fgarcia_ebia

Re: Microsoft Forms Pro - selecting a survey

Hi taras,

The problem seems to have been resolved with an update from Microsoft. I had the same problem yesterday, but today the system already allows me to use dynamic content.

Regards

fgarcia_ebia

Re: Microsoft Forms Pro - selecting a survey

2020-03-02_22-38-04.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Users online (9,922)