cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CraigLam

Microsoft Forms Update Flow to Update Salesforce Campaign Member Status

Hi,
I'm looking to use Microsoft Forms to collect RSVP’s for various events I'm hosting. At the moment, we are using Salesforce Campaigns to create the member list and track the RSVP status manually. I'm looking to see if I can  automate the process where the customer RSVP’s via Forms to the Event and the Member Status  is updated to RVSP in the campaign.

I created a flow to connect Forms to Salesforce and the Campaign Member Object but have unable to get it to work and not sure it this is even possible.

This is my 1st time looking at Power Automate and Flows and connecting it to Salesforce and any direction to started would be greatly appreciated .

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @CraigLam  you can start here: Power Automate for Salesforce and Microsoft Teams - nBold

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
CraigLam

thank you . I will check it out. !! 👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,765)