cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anishms
Regular Visitor

Microsoft List to Microsoft Teams

I have added my team members details in a list tab to the teams group. Is it possible to create a flow to drop a message in the teams for the members work anniversary based on their joining date and status if active (active /resigned) available in the list?

Thanks in advance for the response 

6 REPLIES 6
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

Shure @anishms  you can do it but you need that information in a knowledge base like a Sharpeoitn list an then you can read that information to send the message to Teams

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

@ChristianAbata  Yes, as the list is created in a team's group, it is there in the share point as well. But how to do it?, i couldn't find a template for the same. Can you help me in doing it ?

shure @anishms asuming that you have the list the the aniversary date created you can do this to send an email.

See my column title has the aniversary date

capu.PNG

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Thanks!

One doubt, if i select the column 'date of joining'for the condition to check, will it work because the year wont match with utcnow(). For example i joined on 25-Sep-2019 and if i try to match with this condition, will it work every year? Don't we have to take only the day and month ?  

anishms_0-1600663837094.png

@anishms the expression works for every year my friend, because is a dynamic values that will take the actuall date no matthers year or day XD

Proud to be a Flownaut!

HI,

Sorry to comeback after a year

The flow is not working. I have attached the screen shots, request your help

screenshot1screenshot1screenshot2screenshot2warningwarning  

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,586)