Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Microsoft flow minimum value

Hello all,

I would like some help with building a flow. Basically the flow intent is to flagg when the balance for petty cash reaches a certain amount of lets say 100. this must start the flow that gets item from the data base. The 100 limit is to request replenishment. what i have done so far is use the store procedure to run the code, i then exported the info to a sharepoint list by using JSON parse. In this list i can see all balances for a certain time period that i selected. I am not sure how to proceed from here to get my results.

Anyone can help me with this i will most appreciate it. Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Microsoft flow minimum value

Hi @Anonymous,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share more details about your scenes and requirement?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Microsoft flow minimum value

2018-10-16_12-53-19.jpgThis is the flow i have so far but it is not giving me what i need. I am not sure if i can get what i need. the petty cash report in the database has the columns listed in the flow. the total cash column is has negative figures amount which is when a paid out was made. the balance column has the remaining balance after the payment. What i need is a report that shows all the information from the time it was replenished. At this point is when the total cash column will have a positive number instead of negatives. So i would like the report to give me from that point untile when the balance is at 100. I hope you can understand what i mean. Thank you Alice.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,107)