cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Financeguy

Microsoft quiz and flow/power automate

Hello, I'm working as a financial advisor assistant. I have a question concerning the Microsoft quiz. Right now I built a Microsoft quiz, set to anonymous, so the client can fill his investor profile. I did some Microsoft automation so the client receives an email telling him that we received his answer and that we gonna have a look at it later in the day. Also, the data goes into an excel sheet SharePoint. In Excel SharePoint, I put a formula to compute the score of each client and what is the investor profile of the client. However, we still need to grade the quiz in Microsoft quiz, put a comment on what is the investor profile, and send a pdf version that does not look good! I want to automate the graded response so the client receives a professional pdf without any action. Do you have a workaround or a service that can be useful for us! thank and have a nice day!

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

So this flow currently works correctly? Its just that the PDF that is generated doesn't look good? I'm not certain there is much we can do on our side. It sounds like you need a designer who can help design the PDF for you and use AI builder to input all of the values. Otherwise I'm not certain what we can do to help if you are not receiving an error. 

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,619)