cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mendan

MicrosoftGraphRequestFailed on posting an adaptive card to Teams channel

Hi all,

I'm new to the Power Automate feature and currently trying to set up a simple invoice approval workflow. Mails with scanned invoices from our scan-to-mail printer/scanner shall trigger a flow which requests the members of a Teams channel to enter our internal invoice id of the scanned document and then save the scanned file to a sharepoint document library under the filename <internal invoice id>.pdf, before starting the approval for payment.

I managed to read and write from/to a Teams channel, but when I try to post the adaptive card to the channel, I get a MicrosoftGraphRequestFailed with the following error code:

Forbidden. The request failed. Error code: 'MicrosoftGraphRequestFailed'. Error Message: 'Fehler bei der Microsoft Graph-Anforderung: "{ "error": { "code": "Forbidden", "message": "App is blocked by app permission policy", "innerError": { "request-id": "9632.....", "date": "2020-03-24T...." } } }".'.

I guess the adaptive card is different in that it waits for the response and therefore somehow has to hook into the Teams channel, which is probably done via Graph-Layer?

I searched for the missing permission for quite a while now, but I was not able to locate it. Maybe you can help me and get me started.

Kind regards, Christian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @mendan  your App is blocked by app permission policy, please go to TeamsAdmin Dansboard in office 365 an in the policies allow all apps permisions.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @mendan  your App is blocked by app permission policy, please go to TeamsAdmin Dansboard in office 365 an in the policies allow all apps permisions.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Thanks for the answer. I actually allowed all MS Apps for Teams, considering this to be the solution, but it didn't work. After your answer reassured me to be on the correct path I waited another day to find out if this is just a delay / current performance issue and voila, today it works 🙂

Since we don't want to allow all MS App by now, could you maybe tell me which App is actually required for adaptive cards?

StuartRidout
Microsoft
Microsoft

Did you find out which app needed the permission?  My wife has the same problem at her company.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,335)