cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antooooox
Frequent Visitor

Mirror Excel Table to Sharepoint List

Hi,

I have an Excel document on a Sharepoint page where I display a 8 week look-ahead for some data. Below is an illustration how the table in Excel looks like. 

I also have an Sharepoint list, both the Excel table and the Sharepoint list have the two same columns. Title and Amount where Title is week and Amount is amount. I have tried to create a flow for this but for some reason it updates the list with only Week 2 - and the amount on all the rows. I want it to mirror the Excel table so it looks the same in the Sharepoint list. 

Since its a 8 week look ahead, the table is updated each week, so at the moment its Week 3 to 10, and next week it will be 4 to 11 and so on. Is this possible to fix? 

Week 110
Week 25
Week 312
Week 4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Antooooox :

Could you tell me:

• Do you want to sync the data in the SharePoint List to the data in Excel every time? (Need to delete data in SP list that does not exist in Excel table)
  • I there always 8 rows in that excel table?

If so, you could try:

Step 1:Create a loop that deletes all records in the SharePoint List.

Step 2:Create a loop that adds all the records in the Excel table to the SharePoint list in turn.

If there is any problem, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Antooooox
Frequent Visitor

Nobody? 😃

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Antooooox :

Could you tell me:

• Do you want to sync the data in the SharePoint List to the data in Excel every time? (Need to delete data in SP list that does not exist in Excel table)
  • I there always 8 rows in that excel table?

If so, you could try:

Step 1:Create a loop that deletes all records in the SharePoint List.

Step 2:Create a loop that adds all the records in the Excel table to the SharePoint list in turn.

If there is any problem, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,

Bof

Antooooox
Frequent Visitor

Thanks! It worked 😃

Hi! It did not work over time it seems. 

When the flow runs it continues to add the same thing over and over again in the Sharepoint-list. Any ideas?Pic1.PNGPic2.PNG

Antooooox
Frequent Visitor

Anyone?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,561)