cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing both List of Response Notifications and List of response notifications response id

Hi, 

I have tried to follow various support documents and community posts but both of the options are missing. I am working on creating an On-boarding form from this article (https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/using-forms-with-flow-to-automate-onboarding/) and I understand that it is now outdated replacing "List of Response Notifications" with "List of Response Notifications Response ID". I have attempted to follow the directions from this community post but still do not have either option available (https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/quot-List-of-response-notifications-quot-is-missi...). I have also tried the "Apply to each" action and it still does not appear as an option.  

The goal is to use this form to be filled out by HR and have it e-mail the specific manager they select in addition to IT to complete respective tasks. I have previewed and completed this form once. 

Applytoeach.PNG

GetResponseDetails.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @Anonymous  please follow my example

forms do this.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @ChristianAbata ,

The answer certainly helped and brought me closer to my next question which I found the solution to here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Send-emails-to-different-people-based-on-a-form-r...

Now if I could find a way to dynamically pull the email addresses from Azure AD and fill in fields I think I may just have to change my user name here. 

@Anonymous  if some answer solves your initicial question please mark this post as solution.

And if you have another question please create a new topic, this is because if we solves more that one question is difficult to users get all the answers, remember that some other user could have the same question.

Please tag me to see your new post

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
praksing

Hi newtoautomate, 

Simple solution is to turn off the split on in the form setting. Follow the below screenshot and you will get the "list of response notification"

praksing_1-1611820845729.png

praksing_3-1611820903237.png

praksing_0-1611820768914.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,411)