cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicansou

Missing dynamic content for body area of Send an email (V2)

Hello.

Last year I successfully created a flow that notified a user via when a certain form was submitted. The resulting email let the user know who completed the form so that, if the issue didn't fall in their domain, they didn't need to go to the form response spreadsheet and action the form request. 

1. When a new response is submitted...

2. Send an email (V2)

a. Body text: Hello, a new response has been submitted by [dynamic content showing who the responder is, is missing]

It was available before July 2022 - could something be broken?

nicansou_0-1660310607200.png

2 REPLIES 2
ekarim2020
Super User
Super User

Hi @nicansou ,

Please add the Get response details action

ekarim2020_0-1660310516211.png

Ellis

Hi,

I am also having an issue getting dynamic content to populate in the body of the email notification. The dynamic content works in the subject of the email notification, but not the body.

This flow is configured nearly identical to an existing flow that was created earlier this year, which is successfully returning the dynamic content in the body of the email notification.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,544)