cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebas

Modificate Wunderlist task

Hello,

I'm trying to modificate a wunderlist task, I found a couple of ways that should work, like this:

http://www.robfox.nl/2016/05/15/microsoft-flow-my-first-ifttt-flow/

However, when I tried this way, it doesn't work because the system force me to use "apply to each" to wunderlist "body" if I want to use for example the "Title" of the wunderlist task, plus, It is not possible to used an "If" condition in a "apply to each", so I can add a comment to every task in a list, but I can not do this only in a task.

The best that I get was using a "Filter array", then, I get an output with a task according to the titleImagen 1.jpg

But I'm recieving the error:

Imagen 3.jpg

Any idea.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Sebas,

How were the parameters of your flow configured? Was your “Filter array” configured in “advanced mode”?

I created a similar flow with you and I configured the “Filter array” in a “normal mode”. When a new item was created, the flow ran and a comment was added to a task. I didn’t get any error message. Below is a screenshot of my flow.

wunderlist.PNG

Please try to re-create your flow. If you still get the error message, to reproduce this issue, please provide a detailed screenshot of your flow.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Mabel,

For sure I'm not setting the parameters of the filter right, but I don't know how to do that right. I'am attaching the complete flow.

Thank you for your help

Sin título-2.jpg

Sin título.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,274)