cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Modifying an existing trigger

I am not sure if this is the right place please remove if it should go elsewhere.

My main question is there a way to modify an existing trigger? Specifically the trigger "When there is a new event" for Office 365 groups. I have created a flow to copy new events to a google calendar, however modifications and deletions do not sync per the limitation of this trigger. I would like to modify it to function the same as the trigger "When an event is added, updated or deleted" for Outlook Office 365. 

My goal here is to sync a copy of a group calendar to personal google calendars, as outlook for android has yet to support group calendars or public folder calendars. This limitation has been very frustrating and this looks to be a way of overcoming the mobile limitations of outlook.

All help is very appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dstarkaero ,

Currently, Office 365 group does not support trigger such as "When an event is added, updated or deleted". If you want a similar feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider voting for the similar idea below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Office-365-Groups-calendar-trigger-quot-when-an-event...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Delete the trigger and you will be prompted to add the new one

Highlighted

Sorry, I don't mean replace a trigger in a flow. I need to modify how it works, in this case modifying trigger to work like "When an event is added, updated or deleted". I can not find anything on modifying existing triggers for built in connectors, only creating triggers for custom connectors. Specifically, a function like peek code but is rewritable. Is it possible to modify an existing trigger?

image.png

Highlighted

Hi @dstarkaero 

Currently, only 2 triggers are supported by the Office 365 groups connector

1- When there is a new event

2- When a group member is added or removed

So, your use case currently has no associated trigger for you to use

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dstarkaero ,

Currently, Office 365 group does not support trigger such as "When an event is added, updated or deleted". If you want a similar feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider voting for the similar idea below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Office-365-Groups-calendar-trigger-quot-when-an-event...

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,412)