cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjbeder

Move Emails from a shared Mailbox (inbox) to different folders inside this Mailbox based on Excel-data

Dear community,

I am trying to build a flow which moves mails from the inbox of a shared mailbox to different folders inside this shared mailbox (each folder belongs to one of my collegues and is named after their last name). 

In the subject of the mails are codes (i.e. CW00992) which are linked to the last name of the specific collegue in an excel file. 

So at the end I want the flow to check the code in the subject of every mail that comes in and move the mail to the folder of my specific collegue. 

I've been trying to put all this together but since I am a bloody amateur in Power Automate I'm kind of stuck..

So here is what I did so far:

Flow.PNG

Any help on this would be welcome!

2 REPLIES 2
pagonza
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello!

In my opinion, there may be a issue in your flow, is not possible to put the step move the email inside the Apply to each, due to is an array, and you just have one email.

Are this codes statics values? may with a switch you can do this, with out using the excel connector.

Hope I can help you!

PeterLabuda
Regular Visitor

@pjbeder Hi,

i want create the very same thing - move e-mail from shared mailbox inbox to another folder in the same shared mailbox.. did you solved this issue? if so, can you please send me screenshot of that flow? thanks a lot

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (30,623)