cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manuel91
Regular Visitor

Move Emails with no attachments in one folder

Hello,

i want to separate the Mails in the Inbox-Folder. I want to move all emails with no attachments in an extra folder. All Mails with attachments should stay in the inbox folder. I just found the Flow, where i can move Mails with attachments but no Flow for Mails without attachments. 

May you can help me? Thank you! 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Manuel91 ,

How would you want the flow to start? Do you want to trigger the flow to move the emails for new email arrives? or do you wnat to move emails that existing in your inbox currently?

The screenshot that we provided would move the email to the special folder when a new email arrives without attachment.

Please don't create subfolder in a folder (try to create a new folder outside the inbox) in case of the flow couldn't works.

Why are you say all email without attachment are moved,  it is the requirement in your first request and the perpose is to move the email with no attachment.

Flow to move new email with attachment:

1.png

Flow to move new email don't have attachment:

2.png

Flow to move existing email that have attachment(unread):

3.png

Flow to move existing email that don't have attachment(unread):

4.png

Note:

1.For existing emails you could also check the emails that have read and move them.

2.The top count is 25 email in the Get emails action.

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
abm
Super User
Super User

Hi @Manuel91 

See below

image.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
Power Automate Video Tutorials
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Manuel91 ,

As @Manuel91  said, leave the has atachment and Include Attachments field with No then those selected email would be moved to the special folder:

1.png

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for you fast answer, but it doesn't work. If i use these options you described, all mails without attachments are also moved into the subfolder. Seems like i can't separate the mails with attachments and without attachments with these options. 

Maybe that could be a solution? Move all mails into a subfolder -> Move all Mails with attachments from the subfolder to the inbox-folder. 

May you can help me? 🙂

Hi @Manuel91 ,

How would you want the flow to start? Do you want to trigger the flow to move the emails for new email arrives? or do you wnat to move emails that existing in your inbox currently?

The screenshot that we provided would move the email to the special folder when a new email arrives without attachment.

Please don't create subfolder in a folder (try to create a new folder outside the inbox) in case of the flow couldn't works.

Why are you say all email without attachment are moved,  it is the requirement in your first request and the perpose is to move the email with no attachment.

Flow to move new email with attachment:

1.png

Flow to move new email don't have attachment:

2.png

Flow to move existing email that have attachment(unread):

3.png

Flow to move existing email that don't have attachment(unread):

4.png

Note:

1.For existing emails you could also check the emails that have read and move them.

2.The top count is 25 email in the Get emails action.

Best Regards,

Alice

Hey Alice,

thank you. I want to trigger the flow for new mails. I have built the following flow:

Flow.png

As you can see, mails with attachments and without attachments are moved by the flow:

ergebnis.png

The folder "Test" is not a subfolder form the inbox. 

What I am doing wrong?

Hi @Manuel91 ,

Please check from your side to see if you have any other flow runs when a new email arrives?

Also please check from your flow run history to see which email has moved with the flow.

Best regards,

Alice       

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,943)