cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cheekynandos
Frequent Visitor

Move File Multiple Times: Error 400 An Item with the same key has already been added

My team is implementing a quality assurance process using connectors Approvals, SharePoint, and Office 365 Outlook. We have three folders:

Ready for Internal QA

Ready for External QA

Complete

The SharePoint Move File action always fails between "Ready for External QA" and "Complete" and we receive Error Message 400: An Item with the same key has already been added. 

I have already confirmed that all dynamic ID's and identifiers are placed correctly. Solutions I have attempted include using action Update File Properties after the first Move File.

Pictures are attached; I have removed the Site Address for privacy purposes. What solutions do people recommend to move a single file multiple times using flow? 

3 REPLIES 3
cheekynandos
Frequent Visitor

QAFlowPt1.PNGQAFlowPt2.PNGQAFlowPt3.PNG

JaimieH0209
Regular Visitor

feel free to add you comments to the post I made for this under the "I found a Bug" board. Maybe it will get more attention that way.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Flows-with-Move-File-steps-are-all-now-suddenly-fa...

Done

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (48,642)