cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cheekynandos
Frequent Visitor

Move File Multiple Times: Error 400 An Item with the same key has already been added

My team is implementing a quality assurance process using connectors Approvals, SharePoint, and Office 365 Outlook. We have three folders:

Ready for Internal QA

Ready for External QA

Complete

The SharePoint Move File action always fails between "Ready for External QA" and "Complete" and we receive Error Message 400: An Item with the same key has already been added. 

I have already confirmed that all dynamic ID's and identifiers are placed correctly. Solutions I have attempted include using action Update File Properties after the first Move File.

Pictures are attached; I have removed the Site Address for privacy purposes. What solutions do people recommend to move a single file multiple times using flow? 

3 REPLIES 3
cheekynandos
Frequent Visitor

QAFlowPt1.PNGQAFlowPt2.PNGQAFlowPt3.PNG

JaimieH0209
Regular Visitor

feel free to add you comments to the post I made for this under the "I found a Bug" board. Maybe it will get more attention that way.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Flows-with-Move-File-steps-are-all-now-suddenly-fa...

Done

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,401)