cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cehrgott

Move Files between Sharepoint Libraries based on Column Value

I'm attempting to automate the movement of files from one SharePoint Document Library to another (on the same site) but only when the value in the choice column (of the first library), Processing Status, is modified to "Ready to Process".

When I originally created this flow, I had used the "Copy File" action with success, but I couldn't figure out how to then delete the original file. I was hoping that the "Move File" would solve this, but I am now receiving the below error of "Action 'Condition' failed: An action failed. No dependent actions succeeded."

Screenshot-FlowError1.png

Here is the flow as it current is:

InkedScreenshot-Flow-1_LI.jpg

InkedScreenshot-Flow-2_LI.jpg

Am I missing something? Is there another way to go about achieving this flow?

Thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
DeepakS
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @cehrgott ,

1) You don't need Get Files properties action, you should use property you are getting from "when a file created or modified action"

2) Make sure destination library has all the columns that you have in source library 

Regards,

DS

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,855)