cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClausTurbine
Level: Powered On

Move Outlook emails using SharePoint list

I have a SharePoint Online list that, using a different flow, automatically creates items based on emails received in a particular Outlook mailbox. These items include email details + attachments. The list also has a Yes/No-column called "Approved".

What I would like to do is for SharePoint to automatically move these emails to another mailbox when the Approved condition is changed to Yes.

Specifically, I'm looking to move emails from our Invoice account to the Approval Pending subfolder within the same account. Later, I might be moving them to Approved, another subfolder, but one step at a time. 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
ClausTurbine

Re: Move Outlook emails using SharePoint list

@v-bacao-msft

Thanks, but I got it to work in the meantime. Smiley Happy

I was having trouble getting the emails out of the SharePoint list until I realised the Message Id had been set as the Title column. I then used the Title column to extract the emails back to Outlook and did a simple Yes/No Condition.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ClausTurbine,

If you want to move email from one mailbox to another, I am afraid that Flow does not support this. Currently, it only supports moving from one folder to another, but it must be the same mailbox.

In addition, you mentioned that step by step to move the email to a different folder, you can configure the corresponding action in the order of movement.

If you have already created Flow but there is a problem, you can provide a screenshot of your Flow configuration. which should be helpful for us to share a further suggestion.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
ClausTurbine

@v-bacao-msft

Thanks, but I got it to work in the meantime. Smiley Happy

I was having trouble getting the emails out of the SharePoint list until I realised the Message Id had been set as the Title column. I then used the Title column to extract the emails back to Outlook and did a simple Yes/No Condition.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ClausTurbine,

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead and mark your post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 173 members 4,897 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: