cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh_sp05
Regular Visitor

Move files based on cell value in an excel sheet

Hi

I am new to Power Automate. I was able to successfully build a manual flow to simply move a specific file from one folder to another. However I would like to automate this as follows:

I want to create an automated flow in sharepoint online to move excel workbooks from an /In Progress folder to a /Completed folder based on a cell value in cell A2 of Sheet 1.

I am not sure how to specify in the flow - to check the cell value of the files in the source folder and if 100% then to move to 'Completed' folder and if >0 and <100 then move to 'Interim folder', if 0% 

Any help is much appreciated. Geeta

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@gh_sp05  is your data in excel defined as table? Also do you have any other column in excel based its value, you can fetch that row in excel?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@gh_sp05  is your data in excel defined as table? Also do you have any other column in excel based its value, you can fetch that row in excel?

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (66,419)