cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move mail

Hi

how do I extract a file from a mail in a folder. And then move the file to OneDrive

It must happen when the mail is mover to the folder.

Or can I extract the file from the mail when I receiver in Outlook when the mail is from outside my company?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JesperH,

You could use Get Email action to get the Email and then use Get attachments action to get Email attachments, then use Create File action to create a file in an OneDrive folder, but you should know the Message ID of Email:

Screenshot 2020-10-29 100854.jpg

Yes, you could create a trigger to monitor your inbox when an Email arrived, no matter if the mail is from outside my company.

Screenshot 2020-10-29 101418.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JesperH,

You could use Get Email action to get the Email and then use Get attachments action to get Email attachments, then use Create File action to create a file in an OneDrive folder, but you should know the Message ID of Email:

Screenshot 2020-10-29 100854.jpg

Yes, you could create a trigger to monitor your inbox when an Email arrived, no matter if the mail is from outside my company.

Screenshot 2020-10-29 101418.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi@v-litu-msft 

Y

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,933)