cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Move new connectors to blocked group automatically

Hi folks,

Is there a way to move new connectors to blocked groups automatically? 

Whether is it via flow or power shell? We have power platform admin and we are struggling to do so. Not sure if that is possible.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

You can achieve this via PowerShell, see the full CmdLet list. Further, you can utilize the Power Platform Data Loss Prevention SDK. As an example, the following command blocks all "non-business" connectors: 

Set-AdminDlpPolicy -PolicyName <Guid> -SetNonBusinessDataGroupState “Block”

If this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow, a Flow Connector, or a Flow Template, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

You can achieve this via PowerShell, see the full CmdLet list. Further, you can utilize the Power Platform Data Loss Prevention SDK. As an example, the following command blocks all "non-business" connectors: 

Set-AdminDlpPolicy -PolicyName <Guid> -SetNonBusinessDataGroupState “Block”

If this is functionality you would like to see added to Flow, a Flow Connector, or a Flow Template, please consider submitting it to the Flow Ideas page, where it can be voted on by other users, and tracked and commented on by the Flow team.

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

@Brad_Groux - Thanks for sharing . @NewUser22 please let me know if there is still an issue 

Hi folks,

I managed to find out a better way to manage this.

As security is our concern, we put blocked as the default group. So new connectors are automatically blocked unless someone else request to unblock it. 

Thanks! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (14,795)