cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a-arc

Moving a file after approbation

Dear all,

I'm trying to automate an invoice validation process in my firm, but I can't seem to figure out the part about moving the file automatically after approval.

Flow is built as follow:

1. When a file is created in the folder, create a share link
  2. Start and wait for approval (file linked using the share link created previously)
  3. Once file is approved, move it to a specific folder. If it is denied, move it to another specific folder.

The automation does create approvals automatically, but can't seem to move them after their approval (see below for details)

https://ibb.co/zx3hj0W

If you have any ideas I'd be so grateful, thanks !

4 REPLIES 4
fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @a-arc 

By the screenshot you shared, it seems you're using a OneDrive variable in "addresse du site actual" and id in the "ficher a deplacier". That's not correct, since you need a valid SharePoint URL and a valid file name?

Is the file to be move stored in SharePoint or in OneDrive? If it's in the latest, you should use OneDrive actions accordingly.

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi Ferran !

Thanks so much for your input. I've tried using OneDrive actions but my flow failed either way. The files are stored on a sharepoint server, but the interface used is OneDrive Entreprise - so I'm not sure which one to use. 
The beggining of the flow uses OneDrive Capture d’écran 2021-04-27 085138.png

Here's what I've tried with OneDrive also :

Capture d’écran 2021-04-27 090405.png

Any ideas ? 🙂

fchopo
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @a-arc 

In the condition you should check for "Approve" instead of "Approver".

Try it and let me know.

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

The support documentation for Microsoft Flow in french stated that conditions may check for "Approuver" ou "Rejeter" (frech terms for approved and rejected) - so I don't think that's where the problem is coming from - but I'll try it out and keep you posted. Thanks so much 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,267)