cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Moving location of files in flow

Hi, I have created a flow in onedrive that takes its imput from a form. These inputs are then updated to excel and email is sent containing some of the info. This form is located in "my forms" area of onedrive. This is onedrive for business and I would like other people to have access to modify the form so I was thinking of moving it to "Group forms".

I am worried that if i move the form will the flow lose the connection to this form?

Did quite a big work to get this flow working nicely so would hate to lose it.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @benediktus 

You will not be able to run the flow if you move the form to a group from the current directory (I am assuming it is in the my forms of your MS Forms suite). Flow will return an error if you will do that. You might want to cosider creating a sharing link to edit and collaborate and share that with the members of your organisation but do not move it to the group forms. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @benediktus 

You will not be able to run the flow if you move the form to a group from the current directory (I am assuming it is in the my forms of your MS Forms suite). Flow will return an error if you will do that. You might want to cosider creating a sharing link to edit and collaborate and share that with the members of your organisation but do not move it to the group forms. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you                         

Ok that makes sense. In that case I will at some point copy the form and move it to the team folder and create links again. I actually tried it before but then in the flow the dynamic content items looked different (instead of names they had random series of numbers and letters on them makin it difficult to understand what is going on).

Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,066)