Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Moving multiple attachments from one list to another

Hi

I have built a flow which moves a Sharepoint list item from A to list B based on a status change, this includes attachments

However only one attachment is being moved over, how can I ensure multiple attachments are moved over?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Moving multiple attachments from one list to another

Hey @MoEdu 

This attachments to a list item are in the form of an array. So you need to first get all the attachments array and then apply to each attachment, get content and create a new one for the new list item. Something as shown in the screenshot below.

115.PNG

Get attachments from primary list, apply to each on those and then get attachment content from the primary list and then create a new one on the new list. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @MoEdu 

This attachments to a list item are in the form of an array. So you need to first get all the attachments array and then apply to each attachment, get content and create a new one for the new list item. Something as shown in the screenshot below.

115.PNG

Get attachments from primary list, apply to each on those and then get attachment content from the primary list and then create a new one on the new list. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

@yashag2255 

Great thanks!

I have got it working as follows

IF Yes

- Get attachments

- Create item

Apply to each

- Get attachment content

- Add attachment

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,144)