Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
alvand
Level: Power Up

Moving row from one list to another, dynamic content

Hi,

I have three lists: "Ongoing bids", "Won bids" and "Lost bids"

The "Ongoing bids" is the list where the main part of out work will happen. In this list I have a few coulmns, like name, ID, expiration date etc. I also have a coulmn named "Status" with 4 different status options.

Now I want to make a flow to let list items with the status of "4" to be moved to the list "Won bids" and items with the status "3" to be moved to the "List bids". 

I did this for another page yesterday and it worked fine, however there was some other issues with that site that was used as some sort of a test enviroment so I decided to start a complete new "Group-site" this morning. 

However, now I can't seem to redo the flow I created yesterday. One thing is that the webadress for this new page doesn't show up, so I have to add it manually. The main problem though is the fact that there is no dynamic content showing up.

How I'm planning to go about this is to use:

"Sharepoint - When a file is added or edited" - "Condition - @equals(triggerBody()?['Status']?['Value'], '4')" - If yes: "Sharepoint - Create object (In the list "Won bids" then "Sharepoint - Delete Object (From the original list "Ongoing bids"

The same process goes for lost bids. 

"Create object" is where I need the dynamic content to work so that I can "move" the content from the original list to the other list. How do I solve this?

2 REPLIES 2
alvand
Level: Power Up

Re: Moving row from one list to another, dynamic content

Btw, the lists "Won" and "Lost" has the same attributes as the first list, name, Id etc. plus a couple of new coulmns that we will manually fill in when a object has been moved to this list.

So I want "name" from "Ongoing bids" to be equal to "name" when I create/move the item to one of the other lists.

Super User
Super User

Re: Moving row from one list to another, dynamic content

Hi @alvand,

Are you working with lists? Or libraries? You mentioned lists, but then you mentioned the When a file is created or modified action, which is for libraries... I was wondering if that might be why you're not seeing dynamic content, especially if you're trying to use Create Item later in the flow, which is for lists.

Does this sound like it might be the issue...? If not, can you share a screenshot of your flow? Maybe compared to the one that worked on the other site?

Sandy

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,690)