Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndyatCompany
Helper I
Helper I

Mulitple SP Lists not Communicating

Hi! 

Having some issues with my flows not communicating well. I have scheduled flows running for 6 lists my team uses as workspaces to populate a larger Sharepoint list database. The first list to run populates all the fields correctly without issue, however, all subsequent runs after do not create new entries, it only updates what is already populated in the database. I have attached my flow here. Thank you!

AndyatCompany_0-1668713138766.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

That'll do it! 

Please mark something as a solution. If my post led you to discover it, I will gladly take the credit, otherwise, mark yourself as the solution 😉 

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

Are you able to show us your configuration for each of the SharePoint items, and also, ensure that both sides of your condition point to different "Title"s? (Ie, one should point to your SharePoint List A, and the other to SharePoint List B)

Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

When I went to look at the list settings for the item configuration, I figured the problem out. My Titles are unique numbers associated with assets. I set the main database list to require unique entries and that solved everything. Thank you!

Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

That'll do it! 

Please mark something as a solution. If my post led you to discover it, I will gladly take the credit, otherwise, mark yourself as the solution 😉 

Disregard the Solution. Issue has started up again. 'Title' is supposed to be the primary ID across all the lists, but I can't figure out why it is not reading and updating as such. Any suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,330)