cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeToo_
Helper I
Helper I

Multi Approval Flow

I have files in a OneDrive folder that need to be approved, and nce approved need to be moved to another folder. I have seen a Flow template that will do just that but my issue is that my approver will receeve a ton of approval requets because there will be many files to approve. Is ther an Approval center my approver can go to and see all the approval requests? Or is there some way to only do approval requests once a day and send an email for all approval requests in one email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MeToo_,

You could click on Approvals in the Flow portal, which is similar to the Approval center, where approver can handle approval requests.

38.PNG

I am afraid that Flow couldn't do it now only approval requests once a day and send an email for all approval requests in one email.

When there is a request to send, approver needs to be processed once. Also, send a message to the content of the request and reminder approver.

You could post your idea in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @MeToo_,

You could click on Approvals in the Flow portal, which is similar to the Approval center, where approver can handle approval requests.

38.PNG

I am afraid that Flow couldn't do it now only approval requests once a day and send an email for all approval requests in one email.

When there is a request to send, approver needs to be processed once. Also, send a message to the content of the request and reminder approver.

You could post your idea in the Flow Ideas forum, so it might be considered for future releases.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (946)