cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlosCM

Multi-level approval: ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied.

Hi,

I'm new to Power Automate and with the help of the forum and other resources I've built a test flow for multi-level approval.

I got the workflow to work when I add myself as the only approver for all the levels; the request goes through until the end and works as expected.

However, the moment I add other people in the "Assigned to" field, the workflow doesn't go beyond that step and in the 2nd level of approval I get a message

1. Workflow working when I'm the only person added to the "Assigned to" field

CarlosCM_0-1652886890776.png

2. The moment I add other approvers to the list, the workflow will complete only that step, set the flow as Approved and won't go through the next levels. Both approvers have Approved the request and it then stops.

CarlosCM_1-1652887025556.png

The error in the 2nd approval level is

CarlosCM_2-1652887159077.png

As mentioned, if only one person is on the list, the workflow will work.

Any ideas of what may be failing?

Thank you

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,551)