cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Approver Multiple Responses Flow

I am creating a flow that is triggered by the creation of an item in a sharepoint list. This item needs to be approved by three different managers on three different teams. If there is no response within two weeks a  follow-up approval needs to be sent out. After I receive a response I need any combination of either the original approval and approval 4, approval 2 or 5 as well as 3 or 6. I then need to send the responses back to the person who created the item in the sharepoint list. The problem I am having is that I run into multiple apply to each steps which I have been tasked at mitigating to one apply to each or a work around solution. If all approvals are equal to approve send an email to the sharepoint creator saying it has been approved and update the list. If not send an email to the sharepoint list owner with the approvers response and comments. Any and all help would be much appreciated.  Thanks all!

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Jschewe97 ,

For sending Approval reminders, you can consider this logic:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/approval-reminders-using-parallel-branches/

See if you can utilize the Everyone must Approve/ Wait for all Custom responses. (by including the necessary email in the AssignedTo entry)

Approval SS.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (24,434)