cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jschewe97

Multiple Approver Multiple Responses Flow

I am creating a flow that is triggered by the creation of an item in a sharepoint list. This item needs to be approved by three different managers on three different teams. If there is no response within two weeks a  follow-up approval needs to be sent out. After I receive a response I need any combination of either the original approval and approval 4, approval 2 or 5 as well as 3 or 6. I then need to send the responses back to the person who created the item in the sharepoint list. The problem I am having is that I run into multiple apply to each steps which I have been tasked at mitigating to one apply to each or a work around solution. If all approvals are equal to approve send an email to the sharepoint creator saying it has been approved and update the list. If not send an email to the sharepoint list owner with the approvers response and comments. Any and all help would be much appreciated.  Thanks all!

1 REPLY 1
vikulkar
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @Jschewe97 ,

For sending Approval reminders, you can consider this logic:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/approval-reminders-using-parallel-branches/

See if you can utilize the Everyone must Approve/ Wait for all Custom responses. (by including the necessary email in the AssignedTo entry)

Approval SS.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (30,747)