cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Multiple Conditions for Array to update Item

Hi, 

I have a normalised list of 50,000 items with columns for customer, order details and status. I'm trying to get my flow to update when the following occurs: column A equals column A (customer = customer) for a specific customer, get all the records that equal that customer. I'm doing this through OData filter which is working fine. Then for each of those records check if the status equals "Order Ready". This would then trigger an alert to show that a whole customer order is now ready. 

The problem I'm getting is when I have customer = customer & then order status = "Order Ready" for some of the items its triggering the email. I require the email to only be triggered when all the items in the returned (filtered) list equal the status. 

Please could someone assist? 

Thanks in advance! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

HI @HUmarelO,

It sounds to me that a flow shoudl be triggered every time an item is updated. Then the Flow shoudl take the data in the item and collect all items with the same customer ( a condition that does the checks).

You could optimize this by querying for the status not equals ready. If you get no items back then you know that all is complete. You can use the length function to count the number of items returned.

View solution in original post

Thanks for the response, 

I used a culmination of your reply & some trial & error. I've compose & filtered an array (which is what you have suggested) and then used a condition based on the count to then complete a final action. 

2 REPLIES 2

HI @HUmarelO,

It sounds to me that a flow shoudl be triggered every time an item is updated. Then the Flow shoudl take the data in the item and collect all items with the same customer ( a condition that does the checks).

You could optimize this by querying for the status not equals ready. If you get no items back then you know that all is complete. You can use the length function to count the number of items returned.

Thanks for the response, 

I used a culmination of your reply & some trial & error. I've compose & filtered an array (which is what you have suggested) and then used a condition based on the count to then complete a final action. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,488)