Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SamGibbs
Level: Powered On

Multiple Conditions

Hi,

Apologies if I have missed a previous post that covers this (if so, please let me know)

I am trying to build a flow which checks a date and emails three days before, but only if another column in a sharepoint list (a yes/no column) is equal to 'no'. I have managed to get the date bit working, but I can't seem to get the flow to account for the second criteria. Any advice would be appreciatedflow complete.PNGflow.PNG!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SamGibbs

Re: Multiple Conditions

Hi,

I believe that I found the answer- I was using a text value as the condition 'yes' or 'no' rather than a boolean true/false.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SamGibbs

Hi,

I believe that I found the answer- I was using a text value as the condition 'yes' or 'no' rather than a boolean true/false.

View solution in original post

2RC

Sorry, could you be more specific on how you solved the problem?

I'm facing a similar problem with one of my flows where I set the condition to check if a certain column is empty. It returns "true" even if the column is populated. Tried both Data column and Text line column.

SamGibbs

Hi,

In the flow I had used the text value 'yes' as a criteria. However the column I was referencing was a boolean true/false which happened to display as yes or no. I had to use 1 or 0 in my criteria otherwise it didn't match the datatype.

2RC

The same way as you had to use 1 or 0 (corresponding to Yes or No) I solved my problem by using Null. It seems like Sharepoint internal control doesn't recognize empty value (if you use @empty on the advanced formula) for Date column.

So using "Null" worked fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 87 members 5,215 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: