cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cwags8
Level: Powered On

Multiple Form responses to one Sharepoint location?

Is it possible to create a flow that will allow me to send multiple forms to one sharepoint location, and combine results?

Currently, Forms doesn't allow you to combine data, but I'm not sure how it would work if I sent two form responses to the same location in sharepoint? 

Essentially, what I'm attempting to do is have Class A an Class B take the same form, copied over one for each. I want to keep them identical, but separate, so that I can view the data from each class individually, but I'd like to pool the results for both classes in one location so that I can see how everyone did on the same form.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Multiple Form responses to one Sharepoint location?

Hi @cwags8,

Could you please share more details about your scenes?

Could you please explain more details about your requirement?

Or could you please share a example about your requirement?

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

cwags8
Level: Powered On

Re: Multiple Form responses to one Sharepoint location?

Alice, thanks for responding. Not quite sure how else to explain what I mean, but I can try!

Here's a scenario. If I am a teacher who teaches 2 groups of the same class at different times of the day. Each group needs to take the same form, so I create one, label it "Class A" and then copy that exact form and label it "Class B"
I want each class to take the proper form because I want to see how both Class A and Class B did individually, but I also want to be able to pool the responses to see how both Class A and Class B did as a whole.
I thought maybe I could make a Flow to put all the responses in one location on Sharepoint, but I think I read somewhere on here that Microsoft has no intentions of allowing you to be able to make your info from forms in to a Sharepoint list.
I just want to be able to pool results to compare data and show my boss, "Hey, here's what everyone was saying, as a whole" while keeping separate forms for comparison sake.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 198 members 5,514 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: