cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
corrado1170
Frequent Visitor

Multiple attachment in one single email

Hello

I'm successfully managed to create an email with attachment coming from a sharepoint site. If I use the Send email v2 I can create one single email with multiple attachement, however the sender of this email is alway myself. If I use the Send email notification v3, the sender will be the microsoft power automate (and this is what I want) but I cannot manage to send one single email with multiple attachment and I receive, instead, one email per each attachment. How can I solve it?

2 REPLIES 2
claussia
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello,

This is a the normal behavior of the action "Send email notification v3" which allows only 1 attachment, while the action "Send email v2" allows multiple attachments, as per below:

Send email v2:

claussia_0-1637743223042.png

Send email notification v3:

claussia_1-1637743293012.png

You could try, as a workaround, to store multiple attachments in a single array in order to be sent in a single email. Here is an article on the subject, you will probably need to do some adaptation depending on your trigger action:

Advanced | Flow of the Week: Send multiple attachments on a single email | Power Automate Blog (micr...

I will try to repro on my side as well.

Hope this helps,

Claudia Susanu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

corrado1170
Frequent Visitor

Hello Claudia

currently this is how I managed the flow

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 13.13.15.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-24 at 13.14.18.png

Where and how should I change it?

Tx

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,176)