any help leading to realize the following flow is much appreciated.
Goal: send emails according to date and time listed in a spreadsheet with email address, subject and body as in same row of date and time
Input basis: excel spreadsheet with the column date, time, email adress, subject, text -> located on onedrive
sending an email at the according time
including information from the same row like email adress subject and text
would be happy if anyone could steer my thoughts in the right directions 🙂
stay safe and sane,
You look like you are close, but I would suggest a couple changes.
1) Don't run the recurrence every minute. I would extend that out to 5 or 10 minutes. A slightly slower schedule will actually make it work better without overwhelming the system.
2) Use a filter array to filter out any rows where the time is less than the start time of the flow or greater than the start time of the flow plus 5-10 minutes (whatever you set the recurrence to)
3) Now the output of the filter array will have only the records where emails need to be sent by this run of the flow.
4) Run the output through a Parse JSON action to gain access to the individual fields in the output.
5) Use apply to each to send one email for each remaining row.
somehow managed to do it:
I split date and time in the excel spreadsheed
and for the conditions I used these two in an AND connection
hope this helps others too
thank you for your hints. they gave me the momentum to continue on this project.
my skills are beginnger so I was unable to do it via parse JSON action