cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

My Flow has the error ActionFailed. An action failed. No dependent action succeeded

My Flow has a condition that evaluates the response form 3 parallel approvers , which used to work OK.  but starting today, it started to show the error "An Action failed. No dependent action succeded"  

the condition is :

@AND(equals(body('Send_Approval_Request_to_Line_Manager')?['response'], 'Approve'),
equals(body('Send_Approval_Request_to_Budget_Holder')?['response'], 'Approve'),
equals(body('Send_Approval_Request_to_Controller')?['response'], 'Approve'))

I am using the Start an Approval Connection in this flow, previously, my flow  had parallel approval using the Outlook Send Approval Email  (and no error is encountered)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi JenVitug,

What’s your current situation? Are you still getting the error message?

This documentation about “Create parallel approval workflows with Microsoft Flow” could be a reference for you:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/parallel-modern-approvals/

Please try it on your side.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Same error occurs, i have created a new flow using the Start Approvals template but instead  creating my own 3 parralel Srart approvals template, i just used 1 (method type : everyone must approve)  but this lacks the functionality of  email details, since each approver has a title which i used to be able to include (e.g. dear Line Manager , or Dear Budget Holder or Dear Controller and individualized subject instead of 1 generic subject)   

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,456)