cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoenixPubInc
Frequent Visitor

Mysql Getrows throwing error

Hi,

I am building a scheduled workflow were I need to use our local mysql using on prem data gateway. I was able to see all tables when using Mysql GetRows but when i run it, it shows error details.

"Error
Action 'Get_rows' failed

Error Details
Http request failed: the content was not a valid JSON. Error while parsing JSON: 'Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: R. Path '', line 0, position 0.'"

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

mysql automate.png
2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PhoenixPubInc :

Could you please tell me:

• Have you installed Connector/Net 6.6.5+?

MySQL connector requires Connector/Net 6.6.5+ to be installed. To install Connector/Net, go to release page and download the relevant release. The provider is 32-bit and built with platform ANY CPU so it can be used on any architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) of the product where you intent to use the connector. The minimun supported MySQL database version is version 5.1.

• Have you set Filter query or Order by these parameters?

When using Get rows action usage of Order By parameter is recommended to get deterministic results in action output. If Order By is not specified, primary keys are used by MySQL by default. Non-deterministic results may cause issues, such as duplicating records in the action output when pagination is enabled.

If the problem still exists, I suggest you create a support ticket for professional assistance following the below procedure. 

Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs 

Best Regards,

Bof

PhoenixPubInc
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-bofeng-msft,

Yes, I have installed Connector/Net to our on prem data gateway. I tried different versions including the latest but still can't get it to work.

Same goes to setting filter query or order by parameters not working. 😞

I will try to sumbit a ticket to the support I guess. THank you so much.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power automate tips 768x460 v2.png

Restore a Deleted Flow

Did you know that you could restore a deleted flow? Check out this helpful article.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,651)