cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenTheMan
Regular Visitor

NEED HELP with my flow: Error with action "Create_item"

Hey friends,

I want to load up my Microsoft Forms Data to a share point list. And yes, my forms is workin with branches. 

My flow stops all the the time with this error code: "The "inputs.parameters" value of the "Create_item" workflow operation of type "OpenApiConnection" is invalid. Error details: The "item/Ver_x00f6_ffentlichsterminPro" input parameter must be of type "String/date". The runtime value to be converted """" does not have the expected "String/date" format."

I guess the error is that I have individual input fields that need to be output empty to the sharepoint list. Can you help me how to deal with empty fields?

Thanks for your support,

Benjamin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BenTheMan ,

You could try to add a if condition in your flow.

Method1:

vxiaochenmsft_0-1659582040333.png

Method2:

vxiaochenmsft_1-1659582108814.png

Best Regards,

Wearsky

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BenTheMan ,

You could try to add a if condition in your flow.

Method1:

vxiaochenmsft_0-1659582040333.png

Method2:

vxiaochenmsft_1-1659582108814.png

Best Regards,

Wearsky

@wearsky: Thank you for this super hint. My flow runs through without any problems. I'm so happy!!!

Cheers,

Benjamin

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,599)