cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Need To Check out a File when My flow Starts.

Hi,

I made a flow to creat and aproval process of a File in Document Library. it is a 3 step approval before Approval status is finally approved. 

THe issue is that I cant find a Way to check out the file when I start the flow. So if during my flow execution, someone edits the file, the approval status comes back to Draft, and the flow does not work. 

How can I avoid this, and how can I check out and check in the file in flow?

Thanks 

Breno

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User III
Super User III

hi @breno far as I know there are no way to chek in or checkout a document, 

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

hi @breno far as I know there are no way to chek in or checkout a document, 

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @breno 

Unfortunately, there is no way to check out a file using Flow. There are several forums where this has been requested but the feature is not available at this moment.

Best Regards,

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Thanks, is there any suggestion in flow to overcome this issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,078)