cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Need a Flow to grab information out of Yammer

Hi all, I'm new to Power Automate, and taking the trainings available on MS Learn. I do not know coding or formulas - total newbie here.

At the moment, I'm trying to create an automated way to collect information out of a particular Yammer group, but I think I may need to use formulas, and I don't know where to get started on how to learn how to write formulas.

I'd like to be able to trigger a flow to run on the last day of each month that looks at every Yammer post in my community for that past month that has over 100+ likes, and then send me those top threads in an email.

The goal is to get a customized Yammer digest with only the top threads/posts for the past month. Is this feasible? Thank you in advance for any advice/thoughts!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kate_Dougherty ,

You could take a try to create the flow as below:

1.png2.png

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Kate_Dougherty ,

You could take a try to create the flow as below:

1.png2.png

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@v-alzhan-msft , thank you so much! This makes sense to me, so I will try implementing it today. I really appreciate your help so much!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,837)