cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yorcoms
Level: Power Up

Need help building a Google-Office 365 Calendar Flow

Hi All,

First off, please excuse the utter lack of technical Flow knowledge - Just starting out Smiley Sad

Basically, I want to build a flow that will effectively "Syncronise" entries between an Office 365 Calendar and a Google Calendar.

I.e. When an event created in one, that event is synced to the other.  Same when an event is modified or deleted.

Ideally, this "Sync" would at least include all the basic details (i.e. Description/Title, Start/End Times, Location).  However, it would be perfect if we could get it to also sync other details such as attendees, Notes and alarms.

Finally, I would like to be able to make this FLow available to all our 365 Users to implement for themselves when required - I.e. A pre-prepared "Template" that will only require them to input their specific Google/365 Calendar/Account details.

I have looked at starting this but am alreadty getting lost as whilst there appears to be a connector for this set of functions, my lack of knowledge is preventing me from getting the job done Smiley Frustrated

Is there anybody out there who could help please???

Regards,

Peter RF

Yorcoms

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Need help building a Google-Office 365 Calendar Flow

Hi @ Yorcoms,

Do you want to syncronise events between Office 365 Calendar and a Google Calendar?

You could create two flows to achieve your needs, the first one for syncronise events from Office 365 Calendar to a Google Calendar,the second one for syncronise events from  a Google Calendar to Office 365 Calendar.

The steps of the two flows would be basically the same, I would provide the central idea for the first flow:

1. Add a trigger "When an event is addded,updated, deleted" of Office 365 outlook connector.

2. Add three parallel branch,the first one add a condition to check if the "action type" of the trigger is added,the second one add a condition to check if the "action type" of the trigger is updated,the third one add a condition to check if the "action type" of the trigger is deleted.

3.Inside the first parallel branch, get all event of the Google Calendar, and check if the event (in Office 365 outlook) is contained in Google Calendar, if contained, do nothing, if don't contained, create the event in Google Calendar.

4.Inside the first parallel branch,get the same event in Google Calendar, delete the event in Google Calendarand then recreate the event in Google Calendar.(In case of the update for Infinite loop).

5.Inside the first parallel branch,get all event of the Google Calendar,and check if the event (in Office 365 outlook) is contained in Google Calendar, if contained, delete the event in Google Calendar, if don't contained, do nothing.

Please take a try add let me know if it works.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 206 members 2,107 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: