cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amandad68
Microsoft
Microsoft

Need help recording Forms responses into Sharepoint

Using template to record responses from Forms to Sharepoint List, but can't get the info to show up in Sharepoint.  Tried it multiple ways and the Flow shows successful, but the information is not populating within Sharepoint.  How do I identify the issue?

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @amandad68,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please check your flow is the same as screenshot below:

Capture.PNG

Please share more details so we would try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice

GabrielStJohn
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey, @amandad68!

Thank you for posting on the Flow Community Forum! It appears as though @v-yuazh-msft would like some more information in order to further assist you properly with your issue. Please share any additional information that was requested in order to decrease the amount of time that it will take for you to be assisted!

Thank you for being an active member of the Flow Community!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,176)