I'm a newbie at Power Automate and hence I need help to automate a manual task.
The task is:
1. To count the total number of emails for the previous day from a particular mailbox, get that count.
2. Out of those emails count how many of them are not replied yet, note that count as well.
3. Get the Subject Line of all the emails which were not replied, collect all these data and then create an excel file with all the data with excel structure as below
Total Emails Received
Emails Missed(Subject Line of emails)
1) Re: Hong Kong Disneyland Upgrade
3) Group Evaluation Inventory Error
4) FW: Rates
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance!
There are no Power Automate (PA) action steps to find which email are replied or not. Unfortunately you won't be able to do this via PA steps. If you thinking this needs to be added that as a feature for the future release then please post this in idea forum.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!