cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ahmadbutt
Level: Powered On

Need to know a way to get values of a specific row(Id) when manually selected from a Excel table (or SharePoint list)?

Is this possible? (If not how to get this in a different way?)

- If 'Id' 10 is selected create a form that saves only the values of 'Id' 10.

- If 'Id' 100 is selected create a form that saves only the values of 'Id' 100.

- If 'Id' 1000 is selected create a form that saves only the values of 'Id' 1000.

- Note the 'Id '1000' got 3 columns instead of 4 as the other 'Id's' columns.

- Which triggers can I use for this? I don't know how to begin the Flow.

Is it possible to use the Excel file as source and make forms when a 'Id' is selected? I also made a SharePoint list of the Excel file. If it is possible with the Excel file only than that is what I want to do. I saw there is a condition action but there I can only give things if something is true or false. This is just test data but in reality there are more than 1000 rows... See picture for some specific details needed in the Flow.

nieuwewerkwijze.PNG

-------

SWERKwijzed.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
PowerBack19
Level 8

Re: Need to know a way to get values of a specific row(Id) when manually selected from a Excel table (or SharePoint list)?

How many different IDs will there be? What I am meaning: Is the ID of "10" unique for each Project? Or will is it reused as sort of a "category" ID for the projects?

If the IDs are reusable, then you can use the Switch control. This will allow you to input a "Case" (which would be your IDs). Under each Case you can then create a form unique to that ID. (By the way, what do you mean by "create a form"? Is it Microsoft Forms?)

ahmadbutt
Level: Powered On

Re: Need to know a way to get values of a specific row(Id) when manually selected from a Excel table (or SharePoint list)?

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Is-it-possible-to-fill-my-data-to-a-Form-it-is-no...

I got the Flow I wanted, see link. To save the Form as a 'Microsoft Form' or something else is not possible...

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,379)